28 January 2008

After-Party Pasta

We didn't really have a party, but we did celebrate the weekend after we got home from The Half Shell.  We made a few cocktails and watched a few movies including Three Kings, Picnic at Hanging Rock, and part of Minority Report.

I celebrated a little too much, and my head and tummy knew it on Sunday morning. Even though it was only 8am, I was craving some pasta to refuel me.

I usually like rotini in this pasta, but all I had was spaghetti, so spaghetti it was. I boil up the noodles until al dente, drain, add a blob of butter, some coarse salt and fresh ground pepper, and a generous dose of grated or shredded parmesean.

**Photo will be here soon**
**Edited 1/29. Here it is: Plain, Boring, Satisfying.

After a big bowl and a ginger ale, I went back to bed for a couple hours. When I woke up, all was right with the world again.

No comments: